Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

pyGates

Something I've recently thought about was creating a small logic gate simulator which lets you build simple digital circuits. I've seen this elsewhere before (http://logic.ly/), with a very neat implementation but unfortunately that software now costs money. It shouldn't be too hard to brew something like this together, so I'll give this a shot over the next couple of days and see how it goes. I'll be using python for now just because I like working with it the most, but I might take this as an opportunity to learn JavaScript and host this online. I've already started working on this and have the basic structure together, all it is really is a pygame canvas with gate-objects and a few other things, but it may still take some time until it all comes together in a usable way. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: