Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

More pyGates



I'm making some more progress on pyGates, as you can see above. To my surprise, all the logic in the circuits worked out the first time I tested it, which is unusual for my code... Anyway, the logic for the wires has turned out to be much harder than anything else (connecting, disconnecting, reconnecting, in-sockets vs out-out sockets, etc.) I'm close to having it all work out though. Next, I'll have to add functionality to be able to delete Gates, which should be fairly easy. Finally, I'll make the cables look nicer (right now its just a fairly shitty bezier curve, which it will remain, but hopefully less shitty), and then I'll share the source code either on here or on my webpage, since it's really a bit too long to post here in full.

(By the way, the above circuit will constantly change state when you actually build it)

No comments: